An Active Shooter can show up anywhere at any time, and it’s your responsibility to prepare your employees for such an event!
When a known or random gunman opens fire, on average nearly a dozen injuries and at least three deaths occur. Being prepared is the best tool for survival for you and your employees.
No one wants to think an active shooter will enter their workplace, but the fact is it could happen anywhere, and it’s happening with increased frequency.
This is an all too familiar scenario facing our world. We can no longer subscribe to the notion that “it will never happen here. Fortunately, we can train your employees, family and friends to recognize and respond an active shooter and dramatically increase your chance of survival.
You will learn to:
· Identify behaviors, causes, and red flags typically associated with workplace violence and active shooter incidents before they occur
· Better understand the mental process of an assailant preceding and during an active shooter event
· Develop enhanced situational awareness and a survival mindset
· Survive an active shooter event using the A.L.I.V.E. Active Shooter Survival Plan
· Show others how to safely respond to an active shooter event .
DAHLCORE ACTIVE SHOOTER TRAINING